MuWire BETA builds
BETA builds come with the latest and greatest features, but may have bugs and be generally unstable. They are recommended to advanced users and the adventurous.
- On-demand browse host GitHub issue 104
- Ability to import and export connections
- System notifications on Linux
- Fixes for syncing of network mounts
- Redesigned search and collection view tabs
- Various small fixes and improvements
Built from tag
MuWire CI builds
CI (“Continuous Integration”) builds are available on GitHub. They get built automatically from every commit. They are even newer than BETA builds but may be even more unstable. You need to have a GitHub account in order to download a CI build.